Pistol caliber carbines such as 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and 10mm are a blast to shoot but can be tough on AR-15’s internal components. Without a properly tuned blowback system, you run the risk of being overly destructive on internal lower parts. Runing a blowback AR15 with a suppressor can further increase the risk for damage. Adding the KVP 7.5 oz Stainless Steel buffer is the best way to give your blow back system a fighting chance. Do yourself a favor and fine tune your setup for the softest shooting PCC possible.
- Use in 9MM, 10MM, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP blowback AR systems.
- Increases AR-15’s dwell time in blowback setups
- Quiets action (better for suppression)
- 7.5 oz
- 4 1/16″ OAL (Buffer spacers are NOT required)
- Solid Stainless Steel Construction
- Eliminates annoying buffer “rattle”
- Increases Reciprocating mass and weapon reliability
- Reduces wear on critical internal parts
- Reduces felt recoil
- Designed only for Carbine Length Stock and pistol kits.
The Kaw Valley Precision 7.5 oz Stainless Steel buffer is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.