Conditions of use
By visiting or shopping at this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Our Business Practices –
- No credit card processing fees will be added to any purchase
- MT&G Tactical LLC reserves the right to cancel any order due to item pricing or description errors on our website.
- Shipping and handling charges (if any) will be clearly stated on your final order receipt·
- No product substitutions will be made without prior approval of the customer ·
- If for any reason your order cannot be shipped in a timely manner we will attempt to notify you right away ·
- Excluding weekends and holidays, most orders are shipped the same or next business day
Payment Methods –
- MT&G Tactical LLC prefers Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express as payment.
- For offline orders we accept U.S.P.S. Money orders.
- No personal checks or other types of Money Orders will be accepted.
- Please do not send cash.
Shipping & Returns
- All items sold by MT&G Tactical are for U.S. domestic use and may not be exported.
- No sales to or shipments of any goods outside of the United States.
- All sales are subject to all Local, State, and Federal laws. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of any laws that may affect their purchase.
- The US postal service may be used for many shipments. Addition charges may apply to shipping of certain items if deemed necessary by MT&G Tactical. This includes charges for shipping insurance.
- Any order over $1000 will be upgraded to UPS Ground Signature Required, subject to additional charges.
- All returned merchandise must have a return material authorization number (RMA) issued by MT&G Tactical prior to return.
- Goods returned with an RMA must be in original condition and packaging and all contents and documentation must be present. If a return is received without original packaging, a restocking fee WILL be applied.
- Items returned without an RMA number will be returned at the shipper’s expense.
- Return request must be made within 30 days receiving an item.
- The sale of firearms and clearance products are final. RMA will not be issued.
- Once a NFA item has been submitted for transfer, a return will NOT be authorized for any reason.
- MT&G Tactical is not a warranty or repair center for any manufacturer and warranty and repairs must be performed by the manufacturer.
- Items should be returned directly to the manufacturer per that manufacturers policies. Please contact the manufacturer for instructions and procedures.
- In no instance will MT&G Tactical reimburse a customer for work completed on products purchased from MT&G Tactical.
- MT&G Tactical does not generally accept back-orders.
- Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all product photographs, descriptions and specifications on this website are accurate. However, inadvertent errors may occur, and changes in design or materials, due to our continual effort to improve products, may result in some change in specifications before subsequent publications are issued. MT&G Tactical reserves the right to modify or change specifications without notice.
- Authorized returns should be shipped to:
P.O. Box 366
Bonner Springs, KS 66012