- M4E1 Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- M4E1 Threaded Assembled Upper Receiver in Anodized Black
M4E1 Lower Receiver Features:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included).
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver Features:
- New enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a "billet look"
- New picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
Please submit all FFL copies to: email@example.com
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order. Place the FFL holders information in the comments section during check out.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.