This package deal includes the pieces you need to start building your own M4E1 (AR15) Rifle, including a M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, AR15 Gen 2 Enhanced 7 inch Handguard and M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver.
- M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver (Anodized Black)
- M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver (Anodized Black)
- Enhanced Gen 2 7 inch Mlok rail.
- All 3 pieces are finished in mil-spec Anodized Black.
Please submit all FFL copies to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order. Place the FFL holders information in the comments section during check out.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.