Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguards are now available! Changes include the addition of quick disconnect sling sockets, enhanced milling design for grip and visual appeal and a new profile for the picatinny top rail.
Our Enhanced M-LOK (EM) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom AR15 build. The M-LOK system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.72" inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
These handguards use the BAR interface and do not work with a standard barrel nut. If you are using a M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, no additional pieces are needed. If you are using a standard threaded upper receiver, a BAR barrel nut is required.
*Please note - This handguard is specific to the AR15/M4E1 platform. It is not compatible with the M5 .308/M5E1 platform.